Luisa offers sworn translator services for all of the languages currently offered in Estonia.
If you need to have a document translated into Estonian or another language and there is no sworn translator in Estonia for that particular language combination, we can produce a notarised translation, which has the same legal force as a sworn translation.
We offer the services of sworn translators in 16 languages: English, Russian, Finnish, German, Swedish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, and Polish.
We offer notarised translations in an additional 25 language combinations.
We accept documents and issue translations (verified by a notary, a sworn translator or Luisa) from 10:00-16:00 Monday to Friday.
You can contact us at (+372) 626 4288
Our sworn translators
Taivo Liivak – Estonian-English-Estonian sworn translator, lawyer & linguist
Marika Borovikova – Estonian-English sworn translator
Edda Teder – Estonian-English sworn translator
Terje Arro – English-Estonian sworn translator
Galina Tkacheva – Estonian-Russian sworn translator
Viiu Astel – Estonian-Norwegian-Estonian sworn translator
Katrin Skott – Estonian-Swedish-Estonian sworn translator
Dita Lince – Estonian-Latvian-Estonian sworn translator
Maire Linask – Latvian-Estonian sworn translator
Laima Kirsimaa – Lithuanian-Estonian sworn translator
Rugile Slavinskaite Saare – Estonian-Lithuanian sworn translator
Sander Liivak – Finnish-Estonian sworn translator
Mari Kelve-Liivsoo – French-Estonian sworn translator
Olga Anissimova – Estonian-English sworn translator
Kai Niels Willadsen – Estonian-Danish sworn translator
Katrin Kask – Estonian-English-Estonian sworn translator
Kaire Kliimask – Estonian-German-Estonian sworn translator and lawyer-linguist
Kristel Kivistik – Estonian-Finnish sworn translator.
Additionally, we offer the service of a lawyer-linguist
A lawyer-linguist is an expert who holds two specialist university degrees and is active in both law and translation. In addition to translating legal texts, our lawyer-linguists often provide legal editing and quality assessment, solve terminological disputes and issues and conduct legal translation training.
Get to know our partners!
Lawyer-linguist and English-Estonian-English sworn translator Taivo Liivak
– Education: MA in Law; BA in English Language and Literature; MA in Conference Interpreting
– Work experience: active since 1997 with more than 60,000 pages translated (contracts, laws, regulations and EU laws, as well as interpreting in courts, law offices and notary’s offices)
– Luisa’s partner since 1997
– Other languages: Russian and German
– Lecturer at the University of Tartu Faculty of Law (legal translation) since the 2008/2009 academic year
Lawyer-linguist and Estonian-German-Estonian sworn translator Kaire Kliimask
– Education: MA in Law; BA in German Language and Literature; MA in Conference Interpreting
– Work experience: interpreter and translator since 1997 with an average annual volume of written work of 1500 pages (cooperation with numerous law offices, notary’s offices and translation agencies)
– 1994–2003 University of Tartu, Language Centre, lecturer in German Language
– 2003-2006 University of Tartu, Department of Translation and Interpretation Studies, lecturer in Translation and Interpretation
– Luisa’s partner since 1999
– Other languages: English and Russian
(specialist) translator + specialist editor + proofreader + pre-delivery review
(specialist) translator + proofreader + pre-delivery review
junior translator + senior editor + pre-delivery review